Birthday card - flower in blue

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

| | |
Hi, I am so excited to create this card, because this card is for myself!!! Why I say so? because I would like to participate this week's CASE challenge, and I browsed through the blog (uhm...almost the whole blog!) of Chupa and found out that she can create a new card almost every day!!! What a great productivity! There are so many amazing cards that I cannot make my mind to choose only one. Then an idea came to my mind...how about casing the card that posted on my birthday? Then I can create a birthday card for myself?
What a suprise, when I clicked my birth "day", I found out that there were 3 cards, and 2 of the 3 were for birthday. Haha...so nice !!!

Finally,  I chose this card to CASE!

Photobucket


Here is my creation:

I try to preserve the layout as Chupa did, but my flower is too big, so I make a rectangular frame for it.


My blue tone is different from Chupa's card, as I want to have a brighter color here. 

I also apply glitters  over the flower

I also enter the card for the following challenges:

2 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha, What a wonderful idea!! I'm glad I had something suitable in store for you on that particular day :) Your card is so pretty! Happy birthday!!

ike said...

Beautiful - this is just stunning. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create.
Ike xx
SC DT

Post a Comment