Hi, good evening. It's mid night again and time to upload my card for challenges.
This week, I would like to create a card with inspiration from Shabby Tea Room (STR) and Top Tip Tuesday (TTT). STR wants us to create a crad with "Relax and Enjoy" theme and using "YELLOW, PINK, GREEN AND ANY NEUTRALS ", while TTT would like to see a girlie card.
This time, I would like to use a sketch for my design. Wow...this is the first time to enter sketch challenge blog. So exciting to try new things :=)
Here is my card:
- A baby card for new arrival girl
- Sentiment was stamped twice with different shades of color to create a 3D effect
- I really love those little chipboard dresses. I have added a layer of glossy accent to protect the glittering surface.
- Faux buttons - stamped and embrossed
- Inside of the card
I have entered the card to the following challenges:
1. The shabby tea room week 72 (relax and enjoy, using pink, yellow, green and neutrals)
2. Top tip tuesday (make it girlie)
4. Cup cake craft challenges #152 (shabby sparkle)
Thank you for stopping by!