Love card - home sweet home

Saturday 23 July 2011

| | |


Hi, Welcome to my blog! Today I would like to share a new card. I have bought a couple of stamps early this year, but never used it. So, I plan to use it one by one.


My cards are inspired by several challenge blogs. This week Stampin' Sisters in Christ (SSIC) wants us to create a card that has something moving on it.


This is the inspirational photo from shabby tea room this week. Looking at this colorful bracelet, together with this week inspirational scripture from SSIC:


2 Samuel 6:14 “And David was dancing before the LORD with all his might, and David was wearing a linen ephod.”



I would like to create a card with a joyful, warm and full of love atmosphere.


Top tip Tuesday and Creative craft challenge wants us to create a "shaped card" and "3D card". I just try to incorporate these elements onto my card.


Here is my take:


a house shape card - the boy is looking for his special one...


the lock and key charms


the key charm is decorated with a bunch of flowers


It is the moving part of the card, just pulling the flower  key....


The door is opening....


A girl is inside the house and sending him a sweet message :=)


the welcome sentiment is stamped on a piece of wood


Inside of the card: you can write message on the yellow page, what's  that over the green page?
(It's the 3D part of the card)


by pulling the string on top...


It's a stage! The ending is...The couple is living happily forever :=)


side view of the stage


back of the card is decorated with a bird image


TIPS: The technique of opening the door can also be used for opening a jar, opening a box, opening a hat, opening a cooking pan, opening a fridge...anything you can think of!!!

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just brilliant oh love all the detail on this must have taken you ages,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge,hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

I love your choice of shape for your card soo cute! love the door and the silhouette images too!
Thanks for playing along with us on the
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week, hope we see you next time too!
hugs Samantha :0)

Lisa Minckler said...

OH WOW!!! I am in love with this card! Silhouette images are wonderful and the entire concept of this card is fantastic. Can't say enough how much I admire this. :D
Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck to you!
Happy stamping...
Lisa xx
I hope you join us next week too with your wonderful talent.
I'm following you now too since I can't wait to see your other creations. :D

Caroljenks said...

WOW This is amazing! You have so much detail here - Love it!

Thanks for sharing your Top Tip regarding the opening mechanism too - great!

Thanks so much for joining in this week with Top Tip Tuesday's 'Shaped Card' Challenge :)

Carol x

Miesje said...

Wow - amazing card! I love the images and the photos you took showed it off wonderfully! Thank you so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in CHrist!

Melody said...

This is absolutly amazing!! So wonderfully creative!! Love it!!

The Crafty Den said...

What a stunning and clever creation. I love the sweet sihouettes and beautiful sunshine colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nikbee said...

Wow. This is a fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Rushd Lady said...

Cute card! Love your vintage style! :)

Beverley said...

Amazing card. What a brilliant idea and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Bev x

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness. So much thought went into this fabulous card. It is simply amazing!!!
Hugs~Bren

Post a Comment