All occasions card - blissful butterflies

Monday 15 August 2011

| | |
Hi, I have made another card before the new week begins. Today, I just wanted to do something with my butterfly stamps, I have made several attempts on the scrap, still thinking not good enough. So, I needed to return to the webs for inspiration.

Inspiration from the following challenge blogs:

Play date cafe (pdcc94)
Digi design house (recipe:3 buttons, 2 pattern paper, 1 ribbon)
Ribbon girls (using ribbon)
Top tip tuesday (challenge 46 - straight edge)


Color inspiration from play date cafe

Here is my card:





Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day!


7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely butterflies. A nice composition. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you presented the butterflies. ;)

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at DDH!

deesdesigns said...

Oh! This is just gorgeous - it's like a beautifully wrapped package! I'm so glad you were able to join us for our Recipe Challenge at Digi Design House!

Annette said...

so pretty and you can never go wrong with butterflies. Thanks for joining in with our Straight Edges challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Gorgeous color combination of butterflies. Beautiful tag embellishment as well. :)
Thanks so much for playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa

Andrea Ewen said...

Those butterflies are just gorgeous and I love the design of your card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Post a Comment